April 2011 Don’t Miss List
The first don’t miss list …. Some I’ve done and others are “in process”
1. Go to the Boston Marathon – at least once in your life time…. cheer well… clap, yell out names, and smile. Miles 15+ are my favorite… and the end crowded and crazy but tremendous. On the way to the marathon look down at your odometer… 26.2 miles is a long way.
2. Go to a Red Sox vs. Yankees Game… in Boston, in New York…. just go!
3. Hike a Fourtneer in Colorado…. word of advice start early and remember above the treeline there are no trees to hide behind if you are too well hydrated.
4. Travel with high school students… because they are amazing
5. Seek out great mentors.
6. Be a mentor
7. Read more
8. Learn a new sport – a team, lessons, etc.
9. Shut the TV off
10. Watch a Royal Wedding or two